large scale singing and performance events for 2024
Register your Interest now!
Events run 1-5 July 2024
Cumbria Music Hub is excited to be partnering with AmaSing an award-winning charity and arts organisation who specialise in developing exciting and inclusive arts for wellbeing projects and huge celebratory school community shows.
We invite Key Stage 2 pupils and staff from Cumbria Schools to join in with our Music Hub in-county large scale singing and performance events. Events will support pupil's positive mental health through music and singing, building on their confidence, self-esteem, creativity and community cohesion.
How would you like to be involved?
Choose how to participate
Live Venue Events: Join one of our four live venue events. Celebratory performances for KS2 where schools will come together in a professional venue with a professional band.
Streamed Performance Event: Open to all KS1 and 2 direct into your classroom or
Have the best of both events and join us Live and Live Streamed
£4 per child to attend a Live Performance Event
£25 per school to attend the Live Streamed Event
We'd love to sing with you!
What do we do next?
The AmaSing Cumbria Connect package includes
We will provide children and schools with:
- a safe environment for students to sing together
- an opportunity to perform to a wider audience
- the experience of singing in ensembles with other young singers around the county
- an opportunity to work with professional singers and composers
How will it work on the day?
- A half day workshop with opportunities to sing as a school and with other schools
- Professional musicians and an experienced singing leader to enthuse children and teachers alike.
- Amalgamation of rehearsed aspects that make a complete and beautiful harmonic experience
- A Cumbria Composition based on the theme, will also be performed on the day