Courses are friendly, flexible and responsive to all young people’s needs and abilities, led by a team of skilled and engaging folk educators. No previous folk experience is required and no two courses are the same!
– play music by ear – no sheet music here!
– explore harmonies, riffs, chord sequences and folk techniques
– create arrangements in small and big bands
– sing and explore folk song history and culture
– try new instruments or dance forms
– gain performance skills with final sharing events
Concessionary rates are only available over the phone. Please send evidence of your concession to email@example.com and call the box office on 020 7485 2206 to book.
Promoted by EFDSS